|[Geral] Job opportunity (Professor : Exercise Science)|
|Assistant Professor of Exercise Science |
To apply, go here. Click on "VIEW/APPLY for FACULTY POSITIONS" and search for positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capacity to teach a range of exercise science courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels. These include, but are not limited to: biomechanics, exercise physiology, fitness assessment and exercise prescription, clinical applications, strength and conditioning, and neuromuscular exercise physiology.
-Provide timely feedback to students.
- Provide engaged service at the Department, School, and University levels.
- Participate in student recruitment and retention initiative for the department and school/college.
- Serve as a student-centered advisor.
- Maintain appropriate scholarly or professional development activity, and provide expertise in the area of exercise science.
- Contribute to the continuing innovation and development of the exercise science program.
- Play a role in the assessment and evaluation of the exercise science program.